Moon festival-Festivity Box
Also knows as the Mooncake festival, the Moon festival is a mid-autumn celebrated all over East & Southeast Asia. It's history dates back almost 3,000 years and celebrated by eating delicious mooncakes and drinking cassia wine!
What’s in the box?
Every box contains a set of curated items and activities that engage your child and expose them to distinct aspects of the festival.
- Festi-book : Every festival has a story. An exciting book tells it through vibrant colours and modern themes, so children enjoy reading it.
- Activity-kit : Get crafty with a special DIY activity. This keeps children delightfully engaged and creates the festival’s memory by association.
- Festi-cards : Explore the different ways a single festival is celebrated across regions.
- Celebration-kit : Get crafty with a special DIY activity. This keeps children delightfully engaged and creates the festival’s memory by association.
- Recipe : Relish a festival themed food item. Also, share the joy of making it with your child with an easy-to-execute recipe.