Diwali is also known as the festival of lights and is one of the major festivals celebrated by Hindus all over India. The festival usually lasts five days and is characterized with fireworks, sweets, decorations and spending time with family & friends.
What’s in the box?
Every box contains a set of curated items and activities that engage your child and expose them to distinct aspects of the festival.
- Festi-book : Every festival has a story. An exciting book tells it through vibrant colours and modern themes, so children enjoy reading it.
- Activity-kit : Get crafty with a special DIY activity. This keeps children delightfully engaged and creates the festival’s memory by association.
- Festi-cards : Explore the different ways a single festival is celebrated across regions.
- Celebration-kit : Get crafty with a special DIY activity. This keeps children delightfully engaged and creates the festival’s memory by association.
- Recipe : Relish a festival themed food item. Also, share the joy of making it with your child with an easy-to-execute recipe.